General Conditions:

  •  Arrival: from 16.00 until 18.00 o’clock P.M.
  • Departure: until 10.00 o’clock A.M.
  • Minimum stay: 1 week, from Sunday to Sunday.
  • The price includes: rental and use of the house, bed linen, towels, electricity, gas for cooking, water, use of the garden and barbecue.
  • 7 beds, plus 2 with a sofa bed.
  • The price does not include heating.
  • Method of payment: 30% deposit upon booking through bank transfer. The remaining 70% must be paid 40 days before the date of arrival, by bank transfer.
  • Deposit: € 500 to be deposited in cash upon arrival.
  • Pets allowed upon acceptance with supplement for extra final cleaning.
  • Cancellation: in case of cancellation the down payment won’t be paid back. For cancellation within 30 days from the check-in a 50% of the balance must be paid. For cancellation less than 15 days from check-in, 80% of the balance must be paid.
  • Notes: the property keeps reserve the faculty to utilise, only for personal use, the locals completely indipendent, situated at the first floor.